Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay Tom if at all possible can you tell me the things that you do in the tune you gave me. For instance like what sensors got turned off, did you up the timing, what emissions stuff got turned off so on and so forth. I know alot goes in to a tune but I don't need the intrickit stuff just the normal stuff that doesn't matter in the car when tunning and why did those things have to go?

I ask this b/c I don't wanna just be some guy w/ a tune but would like to learn more about the tuneing so if some one asks I can know what I'm talking about....ya know. I know some people get a tune and just go w/ the flow. But I would really like to learn tunning, W/ your tune I just got the "tune world" opened up to me and would really like to understand what my car is doing exactly. If this is not plossible then thats fine I will find some other means to figure this stuff out. But I thouhgt I would start w/ some one I have worked w/ and some one who has worked on my car and some one who has many years of expierance.

Thanks Tom,

-Guy

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tom is there a web site you could recomend that I could go to. I would like to know what every thing on my "live link" means. so many options and 75% of the I don't know what they do it would be crucial to know w/ tunning my car

Thanks Tom'
-Guy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts