Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Do you have yours up and running yet? Post some feedback when you do, please. I know theres a lot of other feedback from others, but how about 0-60 numbers? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Cheers
Your only concerned with how a Tune increases your 0-60 times ?

What about better take off , better over all driveability , better MPG , remove speed limiter ,etc etc

My Tune does much more then better WOT

Tom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your only concerned with how a Tune increases your 0-60 times ?

What about better take off , better over all driveability , better MPG , remove speed limiter ,etc etc

My Tune does much more then better WOT

Tom
Most importantly I want the shudder/shake that I experience gone and the hestitation in 1st and reverse. So driveability is really important to me as well as fuel economy. But I'm just curious if there will be any improvement in 0-60, passing, etc from a basically otherwise stock Focus.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Most importantly I want the shudder/shake that I experience gone and the hestitation in 1st and reverse. So driveability is really important to me as well as fuel economy. But I'm just curious if there will be any improvement in 0-60, passing, etc from a basically otherwise stock Focus.
Well if you get bolt ons and tune, yes defintely, I never had just the tune on a stock car so I can't comment... going from around 145whp to estimated 185whp at the moment makes a big difference, mid to top end power is much better, I did lose a bit of low end however which I notice in city traffic hopefully with some working on the tune I can get some back.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts