Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom you might not remeber me but I came down to your shop all the way from PA. I am the one that you tuned my car on your B-day. Paul Dvoriantchikov is the name with the black ZTS. We tuned the car on 6/23/05 and got it up to 248.3 hp when we forgot to connect the boost meter we blew the turbo, well the turbo that was on there was a TD05H 14b, well i got a bigger turbo a big 16G and i just wanted to know if the tune on there is good for that turbo. The car drove really bad for 2-3 days, like it wouldn't let me get any boost but after that it changed and it drives fine now, i think its becasue of that my cars battery was dead for like 3 months, but for some reason there is more boost showing on my boost meter then we tuned it for. I remeber that we had two tunes on there. I just don't want to flor it till i have your word about it. Can you help?
Thanks

·
FF Affiliate
30,966 Posts
The big 16G will move more air for sure , keep the boos at about 2 psi less them we tuned it for and you should be ok , You sure dont want to be making more boost then we tuned it at and with this heat if its bad there as well dropping a little more boost for a few weeks wouldnt hurt either

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts