Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
looks good...nice simple mod makes it look a lot better, feels good doesnt it....

so by strike do u mean your just not going to classes??

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup..all profs are striking outside, i drove by today, they looked pretty funny, no classes for 7-15 days

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. Now do the fronts too.
i was actually gonna them today and took the grill of but couldnt separate them from the grill, and didnt want tape it all around them or just spray it over the grill, coz i think you will be able to see difference between the colors

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
yup..all profs are striking outside, i drove by today, they looked pretty funny, no classes for 7-15 days
how do teachers get to go on strike?...your paying their salary...do u get reimbursed for those 7-15 days?....if it was a student strike, id be all for it

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how do teachers get to go on strike?...your paying their salary...do u get reimbursed for those 7-15 days?....if it was a student strike, id be all for it
lol no shit id the first one there also, but wer not getting any money back, thats the thing, we have a reading week right before the exams and they might just cancel that.. so its not a really good thing even tho i hate school [:D]

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks hot!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks good!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
good job!

Canada FTW![loveff]

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
did you just use the window tint to make it dark?
can you tell me how to do it?
it will look nice on my yellow fofo too!!
i never tint anything before, is it going to be hard?
please gave me some instruction.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no window tint, you use niteshade to do it, all i did is took them out, sand the [:)][:)][:)][:)] outta them, coz therer "ford" sign, and some more stupid writing, so i sanded them off + you have to get rid of clear coat anyway, then i was just gonna make them a bit darker, not completely black them out, but orange looked stupid just darkened, so i just sprayed some more and blacked them out, i think worked out pretty good, the only good instruction is would NEVER spray heavy, do many light coats and give couple of mins in between them and dont forget to wetsand them right after each light coat, and when you see they are already dark, then put 1 heavy coat to make them shiny and leave them for 15-20 mins and after you can install them back :) i didnt even use a clear coat, those worked out nice without it

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
looks good, diggin the hood too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts