Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my focus for 3 1/2 yrs, pruchased brand new. Ive never had a problem, except for an OCCASIONAL rough idle (mostly with AC on) and a FEW random stalls at a complete stop (which ive seen numerous people on here mention, specifically with ATX). Nothing steadily recurring, and nothing major. Then tonight, i get in my car to drive home and the CEL is on. All I have on my car performance wise is a MBRP..which ive had for 2 yrs..never had a problem until now..so Im not sure what the problem could be. Guess I gotta take it in and hope I dont come back with a nightmare dealership story. wish me luck!

Mario

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
GOOD LUCK MARIO!!!!! [:D]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ my thoughts exactly... i was just mentioning that i only have the MBRP because i know some other mods sometimes cause CEL if not installed correctly, and i figured someone was bound to ask..lol... I have no clue what it could be..hopefully nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Im guessing you probably have a bad 02 sensor or something simple. Just go to autozone and have them scan it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ lets hope its that simple... when ig ot in my car againt his morning, it felt a lil different..but it could be in my head..haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts