Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To everyone that followed the Blue SVT through Marble Falls and then down 1431 to get to the Twisties..................

I hope yall enjoyed it. I know it was a long route and I also know that we only were able to run the twisties once.....For that I apologise. Last I knew there was talk of doing a southern route and then come back on the tiwisties so that is what I thought we were doing. If you enjoyed it thanks for following me if not then I am sorry that I made you put more miles on your cars.........

Tip for next round up.........Provide maps and directions for all cars. Just in case we get separated by stop lights and traffic. Just a thought......

Other than that GREAT MEET GLAD TO HAVE MET ALL OF YOU........EVEN DAVE[grinking]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
yeah i think someone should of printed a butt load of mapquest lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
We just needed to spread out the people who knew how to get there a little bit more. The only other person that knew how to get there seemed to end up in the front with me.

Seems we had some pretty fluid plans going on. I didn't have an idea that I would be leading out until we decided to head out of the mall.

We should have split up into at least 3 groups before heading out.
Hindsight.....

·
Registered
838 Posts
the group i was with got lost, we went all the way down this one road, turned right, went over a hill, did a u-turn and came back.. next thing i know i hear "ya this is limecreek...we found it" on ther adio haha

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
yea, the only person that got lost was me, i got stuck at a light and everyone just disappeared, but luckily 2 members came to find me, next time i will for sure print out a map so this doesn't happen again. other than that it was really fun.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
sorry for double posting, but that was my 1000 post^ seems like ive been here for just a couple months though

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
yea, the only person that got lost was me, i got stuck at a light and everyone just disappeared, but luckily 2 members came to find me, next time i will for sure print out a map so this doesn't happen again. other than that it was really fun.
Well ... SPEED UP !!! [:p] [race] [driving]

I kid I kid [;)] ... It's good you made. Yea you were being talked about for getting so lost amongst some of the groups. Least you made it ok ... and you were able to make it home ... I got word you split on a later stop.

-Raymond-

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I feel bad for those who were able to make only one run. I was lucky and made 3! the first and second ones were the best except for that student driver we got stuck behind but lucky for us the instructor had the insight to let us pass. I wonder what was being said in that car "see all those focus or foci or what ever you call them you should'nt drive like that!" or "See I told my boss we should have got a focus instead of this lame non-handling car!" I like to think it was the second one lol.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well, why in the world would you give a test run that kind of road anyways ... Jeeze At least teach the student to parallel park first and then to learn the crazy drivers on the highway. Not some twisty road that the person will drive on but once a year if that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts