Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I paint these little sections in my rear skirts? What are your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was thinking black.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also thoughts on painting my pillars on my front bumper black, or the upper lip. I have pics on what it looked like then I had my oem grille.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of pillars painted.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In my opinion it looks nice either way. Love your tail lights!
Thanks for your thoughts [wiggle] and thanks for the comp on the lights :)

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
Also thoughts on painting my pillars on my front bumper black, or the upper lip. I have pics on what it looked like then I had my oem grille.
there was a guy on here who plastidipped those pieces. IMO, either dip/paint the fangs, or the upper part which you circled but not sure what to call it. Don't do all three. If you do just the fangs, you kind of get that ST open mouth look.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I was thinkin that too. One or the other. I think I might just do the grille pillars. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
527 Posts
for the back, black.
Front - as is, but you can test it out with dip. it may look different with the new grill being more consistent

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Paint the muffler hanging down under the back. It looks like some metal colostomy bag...
Painted my SE muffler black with high temp paint, under my 2012.
Made it look 1000% better from the back.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm so many decisions lol

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good thinking with the muffler. It's a good substitute till I get an exhaust. I think I may give the front a plasti dip on the pillars and paint the back grooves black. I'll post pics for sure.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And maybe a muffler tip?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
321 Posts
Car looks great. I would definitely paint the two rear inserts black. That would make for a nice contrast with your black rear diffuser. I would not paint the the front fangs however. Personally I think everything would just blend in a color of black and you'd be left with a large gaping open mouth look, not to mention you totally lose the WRC look. I LOVE your billet grills. Looks hot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts