Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a 03 zx3 and one kick ass sound system listen to this. i have my stock head unit the only bad part about the whole thing but it makes people wonder why it is so loud, for higs i put four count them four Focal polykevlar compontent sets those ar the 6" with the 2 " tweets, pushing them i have one alpine mrv v12 600 for each i have them turned to 4 ohms so they only puch 300 watts of yeah did i tell you one amp for each set of focals, and for the nice big boom i put 4 treo 12" ssx power by four Crossfire 1000d that is 1250 true watts to each sub at a solid 2 ohms my next step is to put 4 tv screens with a playstaion 2 and XM Radio. So you tell me is this too much for a ford focus?

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's to much for my living room, let alone a car. I'll stick to my stock in dash 6 disc and 8 inch sub. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
my opinions...not too much sound, too much weight, nothing like 300 lbs of crap to slow you down...i hope you keep that motor stock cause nothing will help make it faster.lol...but if it does well in SPL ...do it up, as for anything else, to me...its a waste, but just an opinion..

·
Registered
571 Posts
hmm. first of all, I'd like to introduce you to my good friend Mr. Period. He lets people know when its okay to breathe. Second, I think you should've used that money your parents gave you for a private English tutor to actually get some help with your writing skills, instead of blowing it all on audio equiptment......

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the english lesson but lets see what you have put your money where your mouth is. plus for all of you that think my car will just be lound and slow i forgot to tell you i have a jackson supercharger with race headers flexpipe and cat back system and i also have a volant cold air intake. thanks for the help

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
don't get angry man...care to race [:)]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought all the 12 year olds were back in school.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
heffy321 said:
think what you wanna think but i like my car and yes i will race you.
how much of a head start would u like?

·
Registered
688 Posts
with all that stuff in his car..u should give him a 50 second start lol...cuz with all that wieght..he got a 60 second car lol jk...yea that was stupid but oh well

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
Just seems like a lot of stuff for theives. :)

As for the race... anyone selling tickets?! I wanna come! [:)]

·
Registered
845 Posts
hahaha... A moderator picked on you!! Man, you better have some pics handy before you spout off about a supercharger in this forum! Read around...Your ricey until proven racey in here rookie!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts