Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey i remember back then that you bought 6 inch fogs and mounted them to the evo3 front bumper. I was just wondering how you did it. I know you said u flipped them upside down but i was trying to figure where did u screw them to? if you could snap some pics or just a quick how to it would be cool. This also goes for anyone whos done the same.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Fokuzsport was banned over 2 years ago so I don't think he will be able to answer you question.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
There's not to many users that have still gone with the oldskool EVO styling but there is a few. Best bet would be to search the PHOTO GALLERY and find a user that has this setup and PM them directly. As of right now, I can't think of one current active member on here with that setup....... might be tough to get the answer your looking for.

You could always try to contact JT AUTOSTYLE as well......

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have 7.25" fogs, but i think i can help you. I have a bracket mounting the lights to the frame. They arent connected to the bumper at all. just go through the holes. I will go out and see if i can get some pics up tommorow to explain better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.