Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Steve at Tousley www.tousleyfordparts.com we have part numbers for the headlights. Unfortunately their site doesn't have them yet, but they are available:

The black housing headlights are CV6Z-13008-D and CV6Z-13008-C. Pricing is $192 each.

Thanks Steve!

The black bezel numbers are
CP9Z-17E810-DC
CP9Z-17E811-DD
$46 each.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
+1 on bezels, I wanna Titanium out the front of the car, lol.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Working on part numbers on fog bezels and Homelink visor....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Foglight bezels CHROME (non-titanium):
cp9z*17e810*c $35.78
cp9z*17e811*c $35.78

Foglight bezels BLACK with Chrome ring (Titanium):
CP9Z-17E810-DC $46
CP9Z-17E811-DD $46

Homelink visor:
cm5z*5804105*fa $74.62

·
Registered
613 Posts
Fog bezels aren't too bad but those headlights are pretty costly.... I'd love the look but that price is gonna keep me away I'm afraid. [:(]

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya Doug. Only advantage is selling the old ones, but I think getting even half that per side isn't likely.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Magnitude. I'll confirm on part numbers tomorrow.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I hear ya Doug. Only advantage is selling the old ones, but I think getting even half that per side isn't likely.
Who are you gonna be able to sell em too? Brand new car model, everyone has em or doesn't need em.

·
Registered
239 Posts
They break and wear. Accidents happen, even on new cars. I don't think it's unreasonable to think that you can sell them eventually at $100 each.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who are you gonna be able to sell em too? Brand new car model, everyone has em or doesn't need em.
See mattlqx's response. Yould be suprised how many people are in need.

They break and wear. Accidents happen, even on new cars. I don't think it's unreasonable to think that you can sell them eventually at $100 each.
This. Yep, they'll be able to sell eventually for $100. I did the same on my FX4 putting on the Harley Raptor lights and got just under 1/2.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, I couldn't get time to call today. I'll be finding out for sure Monday so I can put my order in.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Dunno if I were in an accident i'd pay my deductable and get new parts. As for wear that will take a bit to become an issue, these won't plug into someones 3-4 year old car. Maybe someone who tried to paint his lights and f'd up would want em. But it would be a small market for sure.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
So... about $500 give or take for a full titanium front end... if I get enough back from scholarship returns I'll just suck it up and do it and keep my stuff on hand in case I ever have issues and need to replace them! :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, ordered all but the fog lamp bezels. Evidently they're having a hard time getting part numbers for them yet. I can see them on fordparts.com but no part number. If anyone has these part numbers, please share.

Also Steve had a set of the headlights in stock and hoping I see them by week's end. Visor will need to be ordered and was expecting such....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts