Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOME EFFING JACKASS STOLE MY 2500$ SPECIALIZED FULL SUSPENSION EPIC PRO LAST NIGHT.......I DONT KNOW WTF I'M GOING TO DO IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN REACH IN MY POCKET AND PULL ANOTHER 2500 OUT OF MY ASS :( IT WAS SITTING ACROSS THE STREET WHEN ME AND MY GIRL WHERE HAVING DINNER ON SOUTHBEACH THE OWNER SPECIFICALLY SAID "NO YOU HAVE TO PUT IT ACROSS THE STREET" WHICH WAS LESS THEN 20 FEET IF THAT! I dont know if i can hold the owner responsible or not....I'm gonna have to ask my mom who's a parelegal and knows all sorts of low mainly civil law but she's got some friends who do criminal all thought I dont think this is criminal. the one i want is 2650 but it's like i can just say"here jeff i want that one"I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO I LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE THIS IS THE ONE I WANT http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCProduct.jsp?spid=62050&scid=1100&scname=Mountain

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Ouch, I would cry if someone took my $500 bike! I could not imagine a $2500 one, that would be like someone taking my rims.
Bummer, I hope it all works out for you.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Dang that sucks. Hope you can get it back.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Dang that sucks. Hope you can get it back.
Chances of the police finding that bike in South Beach are just slightly slimmer than Keira Knightly after getting over mono.

Any chance your car insurance would pay for it?

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
yeah i have a specilized hardrock fully decked out and 900+ invested in in. i keep it inside at my apt and when i ride it anywhere i keep it locked with this massive bike lock i bought. sorry to hear this...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That blows. Personally I trust no one. I've lived in some bad neighborhoods, so I always assume someone is going to steal or break my stuff, and take some pretty extreme precautions to prevent that from happening. It makes doing things really inconvenient...but at least I can say I tried my best.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i didnt realize my bike was a 2007 wow holy shit LOL it was over 5 years old and specialized's retain their value too here a pic of my new bike hopefully this one goes for 2650 but i can get it cheaper from my boy jeff at j town here in jupiter, thats all ive ever ridden is specialized.....ok ok so i had a gt timberland one time :O/ LOL

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very nice. I myself am about to get a new Hardtail, gotta get ridding with my buddies since all there is here is trails.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks hutch I'm going hardtail this time myself because the rear shock was blown out i mean i had no adjustment i had to send it back to fox :O/

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Sure spanks my diamondback 29er I paid $500 for, its a good cheap way to get into a 29er's. But men that's a nice bike.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey bob i know what a 29er is but i dont know if i'd like a 29er because the epic was a 07 and this was way before the 29er came around. what exactly is a 29er? they sell both the stump in a 29er and a non 29er.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
The biggest thing is the wheels are 29" tall vs. 26" As such the tires and what not are larger as well. It has a better ride and rolls a lot easier on the trail because the tires are bigger.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Make it a smoother ride.

I am coming from a freestyle street BMX background, and am trying to go off-road trail. Haha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts