Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to check the tire pressure levels on my focus, but can't seem to find it anywhere in the information system on the dashboard :s

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is because the TPMS system does not report tire pressures. You need to check them yourself.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Hey guys, I want to check the tire pressure levels on my focus, but can't seem to find it anywhere in the information system on the dashboard :s

·
Registered
220 Posts
...and the recommended tire pressures are on the yellow sticker on the door jamb.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
In the US, a 2013 SE with factory 16" alloys and Conti LRR tires, the factory placard calls for 35 psi. This may vary for your country depending on what tire/size is installed.

On the US version, the information system on the dash will not alert until the pressure on any wheel drops to approximately 30 pounds. You will not be notified of which tire is low so you will need to check all of them when you receive a TPMS alert.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts