Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is around the corner,need some summer tires. Need to be decent on wet pavement. i am not really brand loyal. this is for my 2005 zx4. would like to stay below $70 a tire if possible. suggestions? thanks!!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That's pretty cheap, so heres my suggestion. BCT S800. I've been running them for 2000 miles now and they've been good. They're a little loud when braking, but they handle well and have great traction dry or wet. If you into my build thread you can find a picture of them.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Those are pretty desent tires specaily for the price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Spring is around the corner,need some summer tires. Need to be decent on wet pavement. i am not really brand loyal. this is for my 2005 zx4. would like to stay below $70 a tire if possible. suggestions? thanks!!
I'm in need of some parts for my Focus I'm looking for a body kit and wheels ASAP[cheers][vommit][vommit]

·
Registered
7 Posts
[deviltail] My ride needs a little some some it's crazy but this is the truth about my ride it has never had me walk rain or snow just the other day I was in the nasty storm snow was at least 2feet or more my baby just moved on other cars were following me and that is just some of the things my FOCUS do for me when I say snow I'm talking about 1foot or better so I want to do some thing for it.[burnout]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use Continental ExtremeContact DW for summer on both my Focus and Mustang, and they have been great, never had a problem in wet weather. My sister's focus wears Kuhmos in the summer, the tread pattern is very similar to the Conti's. both are summer only tires, but it looks like tire rack has all seasons from both of those companies in your size and target price range. General is also a good company in my experience, my SVT wore General Altimax Arctic studded snows for the last two years, didn't slip or slide at all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts