Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Pirelli P-ZERO Neros

Amazing tires! Stick like crazy! Even in rain and snow. Great treadwear and an awesome distinguishable look to them.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have run Avon Tech M500s, BFG g-Force Sports and Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3s (when they were on special) and of course the stock contis. All 3 (besides the contis) I would recommend, probably my favorites would be Goodyears, followed by Avons, then BFGs but all pretty close and I didn't really run the BFGs very long. I was tempted by the low $95 price on the Eagles before my last track event (@ Sebring), so I only ran the BFGs for about 7,000 miles, but I'm sure they have a lot left on them, will probably last longer than the others. I ran the contis for about 15,000 with zero track events, the Avon's for about 15,000 with 3 on-track events and I'll probably get 20,000 out of the Eagles with one event. You may think "geeze none of those lasted very long", but I'm pretty hard on tires and brakes. [driving]

Check out the reviews on Tire Rack, but then check other places like Discount Tire Direct for better prices (and FREE shipping). Oh, and if there is a chance you might drive in snow, disregard all of my comments...

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all of the feedback. Looks like BFG g-force sports are the most popular here.

Has anyone tried running a larger 225-45-17?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts