Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang, If you have a 02-03 FSVT, you have to try the General Exclaim UHPs. These tires are simply amazing for the price. My suspension is set up really well and let me tell you, these things grip so hard that I have as of yet not been able to get these things to break screech, slip, or push. In fact, You have to go insanely fast into a corner and the, they simply go into four wheel drift. Very predictable, quiet, medium tread like, and at $77 a pop, an excellent value. HIGHLY recommended.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
my friend had a pair on his 240SX but has since switched to dunlop dz101's and says he likes the dunlops better.... but i have general altimax all reasons and they are awsome... for a touring tire that is

·
Registered
548 Posts
Had a set put on my 03 SVTF about a month ago, & your right, good price, nice tread, & great performance. Bought them @ discount tires.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey gang, sorry I went dark on you. In answer to the question, "Where did I get these General UHP Exclaim's?" I ordered from Tire Rack @ $77/tire. I just checked their website and they are now $82/tire. But still a great deal and after 3,500 miles of canyon carving, they barely look scuffed at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts