Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a quick ? the rim im looking at is 16x7.5 with a 20mm offset and the center bore is 67.1 with a 1.5 inch lip would i be able to run these and plus can i use the 205 50 tire to run these?[scratch]

·
Da fofo love remains
1,538 Posts
How low do you go??? Do you go way down low? All the way to the flooo?

Is it lowered?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its lower about 1.5 inches i dont wanna slammed just low enough to tuck tire but i do know that the rims will poke out just a little though

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Im rubbing pretty good on 16x7 +40 wheels 225/50/16 tires. Even tho ur running 205s instead of 225s u are +20 more poke out on the wheel. It seems like a worse set up than mine be careful especially if u just have lowering springs with a soft spring rate a good bump and say good by to ur tires and fenders

·
Da fofo love remains
1,538 Posts
I was just gonna say I got a 2"-2.2" drop running 16x7 on a 205-45. I am close when it comes to leway in the wheel weel over speed bumps on body roll. But your higher I think you would be fine with a 50.....IMHO. I think you might even have more clearance by maybe a 1/4' after it is set and done. Look @ my album if you wanna see my stance for a slight comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts