Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the highway earlier today and one of my original Firestone tires on my 2003 focus blew out. I already replaced one tire with a Pirelli P6 tire about a year ago when I had a nail in it. I have 43,700 miles on my tire. I'm a college student, but what it be best to just go ahead and get 3 new tires? Just looking for opinions, but I went to tire kingdom's website and they don't carry the Pirelli tire. I don't wanna have a bunch of different tires on my car. But, at the same time I don't wanna charge a lot of money on my credit card unless it's necessary. Does anyone know where I can find this tire without having to order it online, I don't wanna drive on the spare too long if I don't have to. What are ya'lls thoughts?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
with that many miles on em might as well....wont last to much longer anyway i would imagine....and you could probably get one at sear's or probably just about anywhere that sells car parts/accessories

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.