Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were to tint the taillights on my 06 ST what percentage rating should I use and should I tint the whole thing or cut a section out for the reverse lights. Also do you think I should tint the tails on my LG... I mean would it look right? Please lemme know ASAP cause I would like to go buy some tint today.

·
Registered
583 Posts
look at the pics of my car
<<<<< they have tinted tails and look awesome. i seen a lot of LG cars and trucks and i think they look better than on a black car ;) but yah...chad on thsi forum did them for me. thanks!!!

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I think you should have cbrenn71 do it. Check out his tinted tails thread. He does a very professional job on tinted tails.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that doesn't look to bad at all.....hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you do it yoruself make sure to not do your reverse light... when I did mine I covered it all looked awsome but sucked for backing up. Add tinted windows and it was like backin up blind.

Also that guy does an awsome job on tinting tails! I just choose the easy route of doing it myself[:p]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I sent him a PM... how does he work... do I send him my tails and if so what do I replace mine with in the mean time?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I believe he sends you a set of tails that he tints and then you send him your stock ones.

Its a good system he has set up seems to work really good so that your not without tail lights.

Just FYI I am not 100% sure on what he does just think thats what I was able to determine. He seems real nice and he wont leave you hanging without lights.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone, although i'm not a business, i try to treat everyone as though their my best friend. Sharon - i sent you a pm, i have a new set of 05/06 sedans that i have already tinted that i can get to you ASAP if you want them.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I want them I sent you two PM's I need them really bad. [:)]

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
don't forget to tint the centermount brake lamp too. otherwise it wont look right.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno how to do that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts