Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would normal window tint work? or do i NEED Cling tint? i have 5% limo extra dark tint roll. mainly for normal windows though.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I have 5% cling tint from wal-mart....it is holding pretty well for me......

·
Registered
60 Posts
i would suggest taking the side markers off and tinting them. After a while they start to bubble on the edges and the cling gets weaker.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I have had my cling on the sides for aqlmost a year.....they have been great...the front ones do tend to peel off at speed after months of wind hitting them......I just cut out another set, clean the light, and slap 'em on [;)]

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But is it normal tint? or does it have to clearly say CLING on it? i read that they used CLING tint but this is just normal window tint.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i nightshaded (spray tinted) mine.... thats also an option

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just pull'em out and paint them with spray tint!!! So much easier and take less time.

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
To answer your question, Cling is a brand name for regular tint film. If I was to tint side markers, I would use a spray. Easier and you can do many coats to darker your tint.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i wanna know something do i have to order clear ones or can i just buy the tint spray and hit my yellow ones cause i dont want to waste money i dont have to?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
homeboyjames said:
i wanna know something do i have to order clear ones or can i just buy the tint spray and hit my yellow ones cause i dont want to waste money i dont have to?

good question, i would also like to know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts