Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ATTENTION !!!!!!!!
Future tinted tail buyers beware. THIS GUY cbrenn71 does a really good job tinting. But when it comes to dealing with people and damaged merchandise he loves to get over scam and rob. Your a thief (cbrenn71) and you know it! I'm exposing you to everyone that doesn't know you on the site, and lets see if you give me my partial payment back at least after i sent u all that money and even paid for shipping.

I mean give me a break! I sent the money in advance in less then 2 hours when you asked me too, and now I cant even get anything, but maybe maybe half of what i gave u. After losing out on shipping twice!!! TWICE!! I paid shipping twice! A thief is what you are and you tint tails good though!

I'm sorry to the whole site for having to air this out, but i am very frustated with this whole ordeal. You know I bought these in advance they came broke i sent them back. Now he's saying since there an extra scratch on them he can only send me a partial payment and go deal with USPS! Come on, cbrenn71 be fair you've made your fair share of dollars, and your trying to rob me of my money. JUST SEND ME MY MONEY BACK. i have already paid for shipping twice give me a break!

EXPOSED! Sorry focus fanatics community just thought u should know because im tired of behind the scenes action please comment if u like.

·
Registered
161 Posts
hotdealz25 said:
ATTENTION !!!!!!!!future tinted tail buyers. THIS GUY cbrenn71 does a really good job tinting. BUT when it comes to dealing with people and damaged merchandise he loves to get over scam and rob. YOur a thief cbrenn71 and you know it and im exposing u to everyone on the site and lets seee if you give me my partial payment back at least after i sent u all that money and even paid for shipping.

I mean give me a break! i sent the money in advance in less then 2 hours when u asked me too and now i cant even anything but maybe maybe half of what i gave u after losing out on shipping twice!!! TWICE! i paid shipping TWICe! A thief is what you are and u tint tails goo though!
IM sorry to the whole site for having to air this out but i am very frustated with this whole ordeal u know i bought these in advance they came broke i sent them back now hes saying since there an extra scratch on them he can only send me a partial payment ! COME ON cbrenn71 be fair you've made your fair share of dollars and your trying to rob me of my money. JUST SEND ME my money back i have already paid for shipping twice give me a break!

EXPOSED!
I dont want to take sides here, but are you sure you're making a good first impression with all the errors in that post? I'd suggest a "do over" after you collect your thoughts and calm down a little.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Dude... first off.... you need to take this privately. His tinted tails thread has over like 500 posts in it, and he's been amicable and worked any problems out in PRIVATE. I know this for a fact, cause we had a big problem, and we WORKED IT OUT IN PRIVATE.

Second.... you need to retype and edit that post. Its a jumble of horrible languange and it took me a couple minutes before I could even make sense of it. Calm down, and write your thoughts out coherently.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u know what your right im just very mad right now! ill go over the grammer

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
If you have any questions on the lenses, or if you feel i did you wrong, please post. id be willing to go over everything..... just like i did in the tinted tails thread. no reason for a double post, when it's all spelled out in one of the most visited threads on this site (Tinted Tails- int/ext. forum).

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It not fair i feel ripped off, and you accused me of damaging them.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Can I make a suggestion....

TAKE THIS TO PM. You don't need 3 threads about this. Hottdealz, show some maturity and speak to Chad in private.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried already im sry

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Do or do not. THere is no try.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
unfortunatly there is a try. And try i have.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crazy matt don't bring up something in the other thread and not talk about and then try to dog me out like a punk ok. All i did was ask you something theres no need for you to give me a smart remark. Ok BUDDY! All i did was ask. Smart ass cookie monster lol.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hotdealz. Show some respect, buddy. You don't need to know how Chad and I handled things. I was merely being a character witness that was attesting to Chad's honesty and professionalism, much like the MULTITUDE of other people saying the same thing.

Bottom line: You did not follow CHad's instructions. You are at fault. Get over it, move on, and don't involve me.

And I love my cookies. heh.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
WOW... all I can say is I just recieved mine and they are great.... you seem to be the only one having such a HUGE problem.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah! Mines were good too they were delivered with damage unfortunatly, but he did a good job on them though. And crazy MAtt you better show some respect because your acting like a real jerk on my thread. So if i was you i would calm the F down.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Then not too sound like an ass...that damage to the lights were something you should take up with whoever he sent them through... it's not his fault that they were careless with them

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
hotdealz25 said:
And crazy MAtt you better show some respect because your acting like a real jerk on my thread. So if i was you i would calm the F down.
*chuckles* You're STILL on this and its been HOW long? Chill out man, I have better things to do than waste my time by replying to any more of your posts. Work your stuff out with Chad, be the mature man and realize you should have NEVER started a public post about this in the first place, and DROP IT.

Peace.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yo why are you on my thread?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Cbrenn is not a thief. Chad is nice enough to do this in his spare time to provide this service to the Focus community. Nobody is concerned with your bashing here hotdealz, i'm opening a window over here all your hot air is giving me a headache

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.