Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 15% tint on the front 2 windows and 5% on the back 3. Then i retinted my taillights. It looks much better to me but now im thinking i should paint my rims a darker color. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
looks awesome man...that an SVT lip? Looks really good on there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its an svt lip but i really need some side skirts and a rear end to make it look more even.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
andy05 said:
yeah its an svt lip but i really need some side skirts and a rear end to make it look more even.
That would help but it def looks great as of now. Only thing better looking is the focussport CF lip but that im sure cost quite a bit more. BTW i threw up a nomination for you in ROTM, good luck man [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
That would help but it def looks great as of now. Only thing better looking is the focussport CF lip but that im sure cost quite a bit more. BTW i threw up a nomination for you in ROTM, good luck man [thumb]

oh btw....you should wet sand and clear your tails..will look glossy and match the tint. [;)]
oh man....i was trying to edit my post and quoted myself...hahahahahahahaha...oh well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i was gonna get around to the wet sanding but it started raining so i just threw them up there, oh and thanks for the nomination haha.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eibach sportline springs and svt dampers but i had some problems with the back so i put the svt springs back in. ill get it fixed shortly

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks sweet love the color

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
How long will the svt dampers last on the 1.8" drop you have. I am still riding stockers, but I do the work myself, waiting to order dampers after I do more research.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they would last longer than the stocker dampers but they are still going to go out. just not as early.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Not bad, but I have two quips.

Your tint is waaaay too dark and I am not feeling the taillights at all. Other than that I like it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Newkleus said:
Not bad, but I have two quips.

Your tint is waaaay too dark and I am not feeling the taillights at all. Other than that I like it.
Tint can never be too dark....well, almost never.

Looks good.

I did dark on my fronts and limo on the rears. Not dark enough for me, so I'm getting a second layer of limo on the back 3 so it is completely black and you can't see in the rear.

Seeing your car makes me mad they didn't have ANY Sonic Blue cars with the options I wanted left in California...bah!

Well red is the second best color so I guess I'll live haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts