Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much would it cost to get my zx3 tinted? people who have theirs tinted did u tint the back out? how does it look? any advice or input is greatly apprecated. thanks. o and i live in pa so im not sure how dark i can get it tinted, if anyone knows please let me know.

·
Registered
793 Posts
my cousins girlfriend got hers done today,, 175 total for all windows on zx3 except windshield, she lives in md and doesnt have to worry about inspectio so its pretty dark!

·
Registered
601 Posts
forgot to add....ck with local or state police and they should be able to tell ya...or the shop that does the tinting should know [:)]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I paid $120.00 for 20% which is illegal here in Alabama. The law is not enforced here, law enforcement has better things to worry about than a little illegal tint.

Make sure no matter what that you have a good warranty with your tint, mine is lifetime.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I got mine done for $150 all around 35% tint. I wish I could have went darker but I wanted to stay legal and it's darker then I thought it was gonna be. Plus it's got a lifetime warranty on it so it's all good.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Don't really know the percentages or anything, but I got mine done w/ the legal limits and darker tint on the back 3 windows for $150, and that was including the tint strip across the front windshield and a lifetime warranty, which should be standard w/ any tint job now days.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
bullshit! no 120 bux here in chicago. its like 200ish for a decent job i got a hook up in chicago for 100 bux for mine profesionally done i got the HOOK UP! luck me huh? lol : )

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did 5 windows and got it for a buck ten. I think it is a really nice touch to do. But what do I know im still 4x'n it.

Somebody help get me down!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mine cost 120 for 5 windows, 20 for removal from front side windows 10 for fixit, will be 58 to restore. DAMTHEMAN!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts