Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some opinions, i want to get my windows tinted, i hav decided that they will be tinted black or mirror, i hav a fire engine red focus what do u think would look best? the black will be the darkets i can legally make it

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
It's been said here many times that the mirror doesn't last as long. I think either would look good on red though, but my vote is on regular grey/black tint. [;)]

Reactions: cassa

·
Registered
571 Posts
i vote black. i personally dont think mirror would look good on red.... but i've also never seen it. its just kinda hard to picture....

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i would also have to say black

·
Registered
9 Posts
In my opinion, the mirror or colored tints are a "trendy" type of thing. It looks good at first and then the novelty wears out and you wonder why the hell you ever did it. Black never goes out of style. Once you go black you never go back!

I have limo tint on all my back windows (solid black) and 35% on the front 2.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beyond2k said:
In my opinion, the mirror or colored tints are a "trendy" type of thing. It looks good at first and then the novelty wears out and you wonder why the hell you ever did it. Black never goes out of style. Once you go black you never go back!

I have limo tint on all my back windows (solid black) and 35% on the front 2.

lol now that i think about it ur right most fo the rides ivee seen had black [cheers]

·
Registered
816 Posts
I was thinking about a mirrored/red for my sangria red. After thinking about it for like 5 min, I decided that it would look like a$$.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ive seen some cars with that have the mirror/color tint on their cars and it looks good but most of the cars i have seen like that are the honda's

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah like the others have said, you can't beat black. The focus looks a lot better after you get it tinted.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would go all red tinted windows, I have seen an all blue tinted windows on a 96 civic and it looked tighter than hell. Color film is pretty cheap still and easy to replace.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't know, ZTSRacer. I seen a green ZX2 at work with green tint and it doesn't look very good. Looks kinda cheap. Of course your doing red and I;ve seen red tinted widows on a red car before and it looks really bad. Hey, it's your car you do what you want with it.
Oh yeah xero, go with black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts