Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
FUBARCUS
7,767 Posts
sharpie might work well but would be temporary and maybe come off on fingers. You could try touch up paint or nail polish as a better alternative.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have the same issue and have tried the touch up paint marker. Its temporary as the oil/acid on your hands will eventually wear it off.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
if it bothers you a lot, steering wheels are easily replaceable or you may be able to find a cheap wheel with buttons at a junk yard and just swap over the buttons.

·
Registered
464 Posts
You should see mine. The volume up and next track are completely worn out. I was thinking nail polish. But to me, unless I want to make mine a show car, I don't really care. It's all "meh" to me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
578 Posts
any hardware store or craft section. i got mine at meijers maybe $4

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Seems like all the stories about this I heard about were happening to the 2008 model year Focus only.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Great, now this is going to have me paranoid I'll wear the paint off my buttons, better than wearing out the switch those. I'm one of these people who puts my Zune on shuffle and proceeds to skip 90% of the songs, hah.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I do the same with my iPhone. I put it on shuffle yet I skip through about all of the songs except 10%. soundFOCUS, as far as I know I haveo nly ever heard of this happening to 2008 Focus.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Its not your player that controls the order. Its buried in the menus. Even with playlists I find myself blowing thru songs even resulting to request the song I want to save me the trouble

·
Registered
486 Posts
My 08 is doing the same damn thing... grr, although its only just starting.

Where else can the crayon go :O

1 - 20 of 47 Posts