Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to this great forum, but to my SVT. I am officially putting it up for sale starting today. The reason for my choice - I

will need a motor rebuild after testing low compression in cylinders 2 & 3. I'm not looking to put anymore money into this

car. The motor has some 130,000 miles on it but has been kept up on maintenance.

This amazing little car was tuned back in October of 2015 by Watson Racing, whom mainly deal with Ford Racing products and

high calibur mustangs. They were able to squeeze 225 horsepower, 194 torque out of this motor. How??

This Focus is equipped with a rebuilt Jackson Racing supercharger with the big boost kit. When I say rebuilt, the SC was

rebuilt sometime in 2014 by Stiegmeyer due to worn out bearings and such. Other than that, the supercharger is in working

order.

This car has had only one owner and has seen 11 Michigan winters so there is some rust on the body, and some rust on the

under carriage. Nothing I can really do about that.

There are a few other problems with the car: driver side low beam is out, cracked alternator (still works), the door

handles on the outside don't work, needs new tires & wheels (wheels are fine, just extremely dirty), the driver side seat

warmer doesn't work, there is a plastic piece missing by the passenger side door, the instrumental cluster light is out,

the car has a very hard time starting due to the low compression issue.

The car has been modded over time, the mods are as follows: Jackson Racing Supercharger, Borla Catback, CFM flexpipe, CFM

ORP, CFM plug wires, Ford Racing Torsen limited-slip differential, professional painted black valve cover, Ford Racing

short-throw shifter, Ford Racing header (cermanic coated by JetHot), Ford Racing big boost kit, Green air-filter, VF driver

& passenger side mounts, CFM transmission mount, Koni struts, Ford Racing lowering springs *blue* (never installed) CFM

thermostat, SCT programmer, and none other mods I can think of at the moment.

When I say the maintenance has been kept up, I mean that the oil has been changed every 3000 miles, brand new VCT gear just

put in last year (I have a used spare with very low miles that I will include with the sale), timing belt and all accessory

drive pulleys have been replaced, struts have been replaced with Koni struts, the VCT gear that is fitted on the intake

camshaft has been replaced with a used VCT gear that has about 50,000 miles on it, revised Ford clutch package for the SVT.

I recently had my transmission and clutch checked, it is all in good condition - no slippage.

How much am I asking? $3500 or OBO.

How can you contact me? Either here, by texting me (734-775-6271), or emailing me: [email protected]

*More pics to come when weather permits*

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
A svt w/ a lot of great parts, needing some work,,,,,,,GLWS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts