Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my 04 svt focus has about 54k i think its time to replace the suspension i saw on ebay a kit that is the stock svt suspension for 300 was wondering how hard this would be to do myself

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I still have stock suspension at 162,xxx. Although that will be changed in the spring.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well tax season is coming up and i rather replace it when i have money what mileage should it be replaced i read about all the problems on this site and hope nothing happens to mine but tonight i replaced the fuel filter and then my trans got stuck in gear so thats gotta get fixed tomorrow

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
yes, all you need are some spring compressors, a good socket wrench set, and some good ol' fashion elbow grease, you can get her done in an afternoon.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
well tax season is coming up and i rather replace it when i have money what mileage should it be replaced i read about all the problems on this site and hope nothing happens to mine but tonight i replaced the fuel filter and then my trans got stuck in gear so thats gotta get fixed tomorrow
if you wanna "fresh N up" the suspension...new shocks could be a solution...Eibach makes some pretty good dampers at a really fair price.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
You need to PM me for a new suspension. Ill give you all your options or call me at 800-849-0233 and ask for Mike in parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts