Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I have owned my focus for about 4 months now (race red 2012 DTC hatch). I found this site not long after, but haven't had time to introduce my self because of school,electrical engineering, and work CNC machine operator. I am happy to have found this forum as it seems to be a deep well of knowledge, and already has taught a bunch about my focus.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Welcome to FF. Hey I use to setup & program cnc mills & lathes yrs ago. I started w/ the tape mills. IDK if you know or remember the tape ones?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hi everybody. I have owned my focus for about 4 months now (race red 2012 DTC hatch). I found this site not long after, but haven't had time to introduce my self because of school,electrical engineering, and work CNC machine operator. I am happy to have found this forum as it seems to be a deep well of knowledge, and already has taught a bunch about my focus.
Welcome to the forum!

I'm Meagan, the customer service rep on the forum. I'll be here for any questions or concerns you may have. Don't forget to check out Ford Owner for a bunch of goodies!

Meagan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts