Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious how long you guys that ordered had to wait before you dealership gave you a VIN from Ford? Is there a way I can get it on my own? Using personal information or something?

I ask because I was given an ETA by my dealership of the 14th (monday) but still have yet to receive a VIN or well... anything really.
I would like to track the progress of my order, and not be left to hang any longer.

thanks in advance,

DHL

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just received my VIN today from my dealer, exactly two weeks after dealer placed the order.
thanks for the response! I've kinda got the vibe that 2 wks is average.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
called the dealership again, just to be a pest, and the response was "We really don't know anything. We're in the dark about this until ford gives us the info, and they just haven't given it to us yet." [rolleyes]

after some things were said by me, it looks like I'm going to get my info afterall. [bash]

*Fingers Crossed

·
Registered
41 Posts
My VIN came exactly one week after order, dealer said that it was fast.
Build date was exactly three weeks after VIN.
Window sticker appeared a few days before build, and ETIS updated with car info a few days after build.

It's been a week since build and I'm waiting for delivery.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My VIN came exactly one week after order, dealer said that it was fast.
Build date was exactly three weeks after VIN.
Window sticker appeared a few days before build, and ETIS updated with car info a few days after build.

It's been a week since build and I'm waiting for delivery.
I would have LOVED that sort of response! you lucky son of a gun!!!!!
Hope you get her soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts