Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright today i turned my car on and like half way into driving my radio display and time starting flashing and i have no idea whats wrong. This radio is new as far as i know b/c i had to have it replaced months ago b/c the cd changer kept reseting on me. Has anyone else experienced this problem. I really have no time to bring my car to a dealer, b/c i need it for school everyday. Theres always something[:(!]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well if they replaced something before they might of pulled a wire to far or not fully seated one of them im sure you can figure it out to pull the radio out and just check the connections. But if you were to turn your lights on or any big load the radio should dim a bit so thats normal.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i know, but its not dimming, its flashing in and out, kinda like how your digital clock does when your setting the time, but its not just the clock its the whole display.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also had this problem today!!! I parked my car, then hit the little security bar out of the radio and as I began to put it away, I noticed that my display was still on and blinked a couple times. I put the tab back in, turned on the car and tried different buttons & combinations, but nothing.

It keeps time just fine, still; in fact, everything works just fine, except for the display! If anyone figures this out, please let me know!

·
Registered
713 Posts
haha, happened to me too! weird!

all i did was pull the tab out, and put it back in again...funny i never touched anything at all!

works fine now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts