Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed ticking sound in my ford focus 2014 electric. i went to 3 maintenance centers, all of them told me the problem is in the roto ( rotate disck) i changed the both at the back of car. the sound still appears when i push the brake or when i push to move . It does not appear obviously when the car walks without any pedal. my brakes system are good.
Really i do nor know what to do

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
Moved to Focus Electric chat. I would move it to General Technical chat, but since the electric model is so special, you might get better help in here.

That sounds like a loud relay to me if it is just one click, not a continuous clicking. Please describe the problem more thoroughly. Does it seem to increase with speed?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Maybe its the brake hardware/clips that brake systems have. I had a clicking noise on my mazda cx7 towards front whenever I applied brakes. Drove me nuts. Had mechanic check it out and said it was that part on the left front braking system. The "hardware" typically runs for about 10-30 bucks give or take. Problem went away.

Different vehicle but possibly same issue. Anyways thats my 2 cents

1 - 6 of 6 Posts