Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, since I messed up on the last one, I figure I would change the thread name for anyone to see and make more sense of it.

Where: Loews Raceway Theatre
Mapquest : Here is a mapquest address.
1025 Corporate Dr Westbury, NY 11590
and here is a map
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?a...estbury,+NY+11590&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Time: 9:30pm till whenever

Ps:

Dont know if anyone has seen a yellow svt dropped on eibachs, tinted windows with a euro package anywhere. Saw it on Sagiktos Pkway and followed it to going east on the LI, but had no gas so had to stop. Did talk to the guy at like 60 mph. He asked how i did my headlights, gave thumbs up, and I did the same then screamed foward. Looked really clean.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
^^^ask harry for tips, he has one for his. If im not doing anything tomorrow night ill come out.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i think i might make an appearence dont have anything planned tonight so if i am bored i ll swing by its been so hottttttt i dont feel like even going outside lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
i read this somewhere thought it was funny for svt owners

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you start your car, put her in first, and get the near coma endusing surging when going over bumps befor the engine warms up.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... other people get in to drive and they cant find reverse. most of the time they end up hitting 6th gear and an instant stall.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you take evey single off ramp or turn at double the suggested speed.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Re: i read this somewhere thought it was funny for svt owners

jayspikes82 said:
You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you start your car, put her in first, and get the near coma endusing surging when going over bumps befor the engine warms up.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... other people get in to drive and they cant find reverse. most of the time they end up hitting 6th gear and an instant stall.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you take evey single off ramp or turn at double the suggested speed.

That's with any focus.. except the second one.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
You know you own a 2003 Ford Focus ATX with a zetec in it when you get similar or worse gas mileage then the C6 corvette next to you and he can run circles around you. 16mpg on last tank of gas[;)]......POS

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who owns a ATX. Jay owns a SVT and Frank owns an SE 5 speed.

BTW im leaving and coming in a minute. CYA therem

·
Registered
124 Posts
hi

yeah i had some woman trouble that night so i never even made it pick up this girl i am seeing and lets say i never made it to the meet lol i tell u if i ditched her i would of not used a halftank of gass [}:)]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
eurotrashvrt said:
who owns a ATX. Jay owns a SVT and Frank owns an SE 5 speed.

BTW im leaving and coming in a minute. CYA therem
i own an atx, and so does harry....but im sure harrys gets better gas milage then mine

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I concur also, we can all test our gas mileage on a nice cruise afterwards.[thumb]

·
Registered
169 Posts
you guys goin this thursday? im working but what time do you guys go there?

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
just finishing up painting my rims today. between jacking up the car and sanding all the rims down it took about 5 hours. today ill tape up the tires and start painting. should take all day to do all the coats of paint. hopefully they will dry by tuesday and be back on the car. hope they come out nice!!

1 - 20 of 318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.