Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, today i attemped to take off my manifold to port it.... couldn't get it off, got 5 bolts off plus a screw... and nothing.

after a while of wondering why, i just decided to put eveything back on and just port it while it was still on. so i did, and after porting it for the 65mm, i ran into a retarded problem... the screw for the tps sensor from the stock throttle body doesn't fit the new one. its so much smaller.....

anyone know where i can get 2 screw for it? the brand is FC.

can't beleive after fighting with all that problem, i ran into one of no screw...... [:(!] [bigcry] [hatchet] [bash]

and now im go drink the night away....[goofydrunk]

p.s. please help somebody!!!

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
heheh Gotta love ford and them changing designs...

Which one of these is the original and which one of these did you change it to

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
Take the FC throttle body to your local hardware store or home depot and get screws. The older guys at my hardware store are able to jus glance at the piece i have and they know exactly what i need. It'll end up being way cheaper than ordering them online.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Take the FC throttle body to your local hardware store or home depot and get screws. The older guys at my hardware store are able to jus glance at the piece i have and they know exactly what i need. It'll end up being way cheaper than ordering them online.
Yeah take the original screw to home depot or Lowes and get the same diameter but a shorter length.

The second picture in Feral's post, was the TB I sold to him. You'll see that the screws are different. That's because I ran into the same problem you did.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks for the help you guys! i got my screw from the hard ware store this morning... they where metric screw .

·
Registered
54 Posts
metric size 7 screws. I had the same problem dude. The new response is awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts