Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 65mm throttle body is the same size outside just the inside is more "bored out" so theoretically the stock stuff would fit back on if one were so inclined. hope it helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
your just following me around and making me look stupid tonight aren't you j/k. No the 65mm is the same size as stock a memeber of my team has one on his focus still uses his stock stuff

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
haha no, yeh thats true but unless you made the butterfly bigger its still only like 55-57, or so i heard, if i hadnt sold mine id measuer it but no, and i never try to make anyone feel stupid, we all learn by sharing different ideas

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was just messin with you about the stupid thing. And as far as I know hisintake wasn't modified for a better fit

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooooooh so its the inside of the tb that is bigger i thought the whole thing was. now i dont understand why if the inside is smaller than the outside why they just wouldnt make the inside the same size as the outside? i know it cant be the exact size but u know what i mean? so the stock tb is really thick and the 65mm is thin metal? thats how they gain they extra mm by boring the insdie of it out? sorry i am trying to understand here but i have a few less brain cells. you know parents did crack while i was little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.