1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
ive used there bulbs before in my previous set of SVT fog lamps....they work just as good as any other bulb..

·
Registered
972 Posts
I used these in my 2005 and the burned out my harness, by all means don't use them, they use a bulb with too high of voltage and inevitably have you switching out fuses every other day.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they sell the harness for an extra 20$......might be worth a try with the harness.......

·
Registered
537 Posts
they sell the harness for an extra 20$......might be worth a try with the harness.......
^ with another set of connections(a length of lower gauge wire and two more plugs) wouldn't you actually be adding more resistance? from what i have learned, you have to update the whole harness, not just a section.

here, this is what i have done and i am running 90/100w nokyas with no problems at all. also i have heard nothing but bad things about luminics. try to stick to nokya, piaa, or hoen bulbs 3800k to 5000k for your headlights no 2500K(those are for fogs) no higher than 5000k(you won't be able to see as well and cops will pull you over)

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I'm not familiar with the brand, but from what I see, I'd really think about it before I spent my money.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I've had those and I wasn't overly impressed with the intensity of them. if you are looking for color, than they are nice but they don't seem to light up the road that well.

Your best bet is biting bullet and just buying projectors with an HID kit. That's what I did after buying countless bulbs.

·
Registered
467 Posts
have had a set, no problems, no melting. they also last pretty long, better than most aftermarket brands out there.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a cheap option at the least......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts