Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=MD9602BMF&wheelMake=moda&wheelModel=MD9&wheelFinish=Machined+w%2FBlack+Accent&showRear=no&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Focus+ZX4&autoYear=2005&autoModClar=ST&filterFinish=All&filterSize=16&filterBrand=moda&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

I might be getting some new wheels soon. I've had my mind made up on eap's forever but I saw these tonight and I like them a lot. If I got them I think I'd like to get them powder coated liquid grey and have the silver outlines painted orange, just to be different. I almost want to put in a photo shop request but I'm really just wondering what you guys think and if any of you have seen these on a focus before. Pics? Thanks.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
dont know if ive seen those on a focus before, I think they might be a little goofy looking with 4 lug holes vs 5. See how the silver bits highlight the holes? Imagine one lug fitting in, then the other 3 punched anywhere in the design.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know what, you're right. i didn't even think about that. Tire rack said they would fit but it was late and so yea. lol

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, never mind. I looked it up, says it uses a lug adapter.

EDIT:

Not so sure about that now. Different site says something else. Now I'm just confused.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
108mm for sure!

Nope, never mind. I looked it up, says it uses a lug adapter.

EDIT:

Not so sure about that now. Different site says something else. Now I'm just confused.
For sure you'd want a derect bolt on! Have you checked out Steeda's wheel's? I like thou!!!![wiggle]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts