Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some under construction pics of the halfway new and improved ride... im not gonna tell what else is getting done yet [;)]... everyone thats see's my says i should go with a gloss black 2 tone should i go 2 tone black or all pearl SVT blue?? let me hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it looks like it sits high in the pic but its lowered.. sportline springs and struts check out the gallery :eek:)

·
Registered
563 Posts
You know what I think? I think it looks cool like it is. Not the fact that the kit isn't painted, but the fact it is black. What if you did the whole kit in gloss black except for the areas around the turn signals, the vents on front, the middle part of the sideskirts, and the bottom of te rear bumper, you could do those in the blue of your car. Might look bad ass.

I just ordered my kit from F2 as well. I'm going red/black for mine.

See how it is in this picture:
http://www.f2focus.com/phpwcms2/content/images/1_128_bQyjvGeq4I.jpg

The parts that are black there you would do in the blue.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Looks good, I think it should all be blue. If its black it does not look right.

How about that SVT back bumper i might be interested in that if its Sonic blue with no damage.

Shoot me a PM with a price.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek:( yeah you dont want the back bumper, kinda backed it into a ahitty kia when drunk one late night like a *******

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LOL

Damn, ok

Thanks for being honest about it.

QUIT DRINKING AND DRIVING!!! [:D]

·
Registered
629 Posts
it looks "off" being black... go with the svt blue:)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Please oh please keep it blue[:D]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hard to say at this point, a gloss black, carbon fiber hood..would be a good match, or even 3/4th cb hood..i dunno, i can see why you would do either one, just flip a coin and go for it, i thnk it will look good either way bro [thumb]

·
Registered
629 Posts
it might look cheap if you do two tone, like you wanted the "look" but didn't have the cash to fork out to do it nicely... but that's just my opinion

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Go blue my friend. And who's Celica is that next to your car? I kinda like the Action Package.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a neighbor of mines. sounds extremely nice also.. it has this smoke fuel door with a chrome gas cap. shit is hott

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
DetroitBass said:
You know what I think? I think it looks cool like it is. Not the fact that the kit isn't painted, but the fact it is black. What if you did the whole kit in gloss black except for the areas around the turn signals, the vents on front, the middle part of the sideskirts, and the bottom of te rear bumper, you could do those in the blue of your car. Might look bad ass.

I just ordered my kit from F2 as well. I'm going red/black for mine.

See how it is in this picture:
http://www.f2focus.com/phpwcms2/content/images/1_128_bQyjvGeq4I.jpg

The parts that are black there you would do in the blue.
Dude i like that ALOT! i think i may go with that black insert scheme. i dont car if it cost extra, some custom shop in my area is doing it for me. there good plus they do alot of classics and show cars. im filling in and smothing thos screw holes over on the fender flares first though.
Good lookin out everyone!

one more thing, to anyone buying and installing this kit. if you have a fart car thats mounted kinda sideways... your going to burn the polyurithane... i did :eek:( so the far can is going bye bye . the pipe isent touching but the heat from it is harming my little exhuast cut out because its off a bit... keep that in mind!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts