Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm on my way to work today and I get behind this nice beamer. well we start to hit some good mountain twisties (I travel everyday to work hehe) well he starts taken them faster and faster with me on his ass and he can't shake me so we hit this long 35mph turn that I love at like 90 (faster then I've ever attempted!) And I look behind me and theres a huge cloud of white smoke ! So I let the beamer go...so car smoked when I gave it gas for a bit but then went away it sounded fine and ran fine so i guess some oil got sucked into the intake from valve cover from the g's! Anyone else ever experience this scared the shit outa me lol? Sorry for the run ons I'm on my phone!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Lol sounds like fun but unless you edit that getting rid of the part with how fast you were going, this thread will get deleted. just say you were going faster then you would like to say lol

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Breakin the law, breakin the law!

Slow down on those corners, homie. It is a Focus, not a Ferrari. LOL

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
This is the mountain TRACK right? Under proper supervision? lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad yep it was a mountain track alright forgot to add that[whip]

·
Registered
497 Posts
Seriously? They delete threads where people discuss doing illegal things? So..... I didn't use my turn signal a few times until I was less than 50 feet from the intersection. Better delete before the FF Office of General Counsil gets hit with a lawsuit!

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Better to shut down a few threads that talk about unsafe and illegal driving than to have the place turn into a street racer forum and get shut down.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Better to shut down a few threads that talk about unsafe and illegal driving than to have the place turn into a street racer forum and get shut down.
Didn't realize that was a trend. My other board has cops as members and stupid/illegal shit is mentioned there all the time. Plus it would seem to me that holding the individual accountable for his actions would be more appropriate than punishing a majority of those not committing crime..but this is a rather communistic board I've noticed ;)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
^^This forum is better than the Honda forums.. lol Buncha cocky tools in the Honda forum forrill

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Didn't realize that was a trend. My other board has cops as members and stupid/illegal shit is mentioned there all the time. Plus it would seem to me that holding the individual accountable for his actions would be more appropriate than punishing a majority of those not committing crime..but this is a rather communistic board I've noticed ;)
Well, the Focus is the car of the proletariat.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Though we don't specifically have rules against the speed posting ... I recommend you change just the number to going faster than the usual.

I do believe in being safe. But I am not your parent to tell you what to do on the streets. But I request you respect the forum and just adjust the number reference.

Thank you.

-Ray-

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
After I got my MS3 I never got involved in any forums besides a local one. I finally joined mazdaspeed forums in spring and it was such a culture shock! they have street racing vids and stories with specific sections! Everyone has broken the law and done something stupid but maybe not a good idea to post it on a forum. Just in case the forum gets blamed for an accident!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
MSF is awesome. Gotta have tough skin, but it's awesome.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thread can be close fixed wording and created new tread that's law friendly!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
You can edit your own posts. You know that, right?

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
MSF is awesome. Gotta have tough skin, but it's awesome

yep and of course search and donate. I love seeing brownies ask stupid ricer questions and getting railed!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts