Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the spi 60mm throttle body doesn't exist anymore... i can't find it anywhere.. so my question is: is there a mod out to use the zetec 65mm tb?[???:)] if so where can i get the mod?

thanks
momo

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Never heard of anyone modifying a Zetec TB. Hopefully Playa's link is current. They have a link to Focus Central in the description so it may be out of date.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
no the steeda TB is the focus central one so its a no go i tried to get on too lol but try the mustang TB some guys have used it before search the forums on here ive seen something on it not to long ago

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
throttle body

i heard of someone making an adpator plate for 65mm tb to work on the spi.. the v6 tb? any particular year?

·
Registered
118 Posts
lol beat me to it slim i was going to post that but im going to steeda either today or tomorrow to pick up my car depends when customs releases my parts lol but ill ask them for you if you dont get ahold of them

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank fellas... i'm going to look for a 4.6 throttle body tomorrow

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
either that or group buy from bdr I am sure 20 of you are looking for one

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey im in for a group buy on the tb if enough people are in but dont know howgroup buy works though so if someone sets it up ill take one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts