Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have a 2002 svt focus with hr coilovers, 17 inch stockies with falken azenis rt615s 215/40r tires and purchased steeda camber plates and steeda rear camber bolts.

I would like to know when i install them is it automatically set at zero, or is there a way to preset them to 0 degrees then go change them to the setting I want. After im done, I would get an alignment.

Last time I asked this question, someone told me to read a book. It truly cant be complicated where I would need to read a book. I know people are running them on here. I would just like to know how to set them up correctly, with the current setup I have.

Any suggestions on what to run on the street and autocross/roadcoarse would be much appreciated also. And would I need a new alignment each time I change from street to track settings?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
797 Posts
the bolts have arrows on them..the plates I have no idea..do a search I asked a similar question a couple months ago and someone gave a good explanation with pics..

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
the fronts dont have any markings or anything like that on them for self adjustment. really the only way to change them would be to get them how you want them during an aliginment. and no there really isnt a set 0 on the camber plates.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I have the eibach pro kit with springs, dampers and camber kit. Just try to get the camber as good as you can, but when you go to get your alignment just ask them to fix your camber for you. Thats what i did, and it did cost a little more, but they perfected my camber, and its still that way. I think it was worth it. Just make sure they know you are lowered and that you do have adjustable camber kits. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts