Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second annual AUTUMNBAHN European Auto Show is brought to you by the most influential European car clubs in Texas. This is the 3 Day Event that all European car enthusiasts have been looking forward to!

Proceeds from the AutumnBahn European Auto Show will be donated to Texas Children’s Hospital.

Date: SEPTEMBER 28, 2008
Show Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
1 Abercrombie Dr
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 463-6650

Getting There: From I-10 West, take Highway 6 north for about 1-1/2 miles. Turn right on Patterson Road, then left on Abercrombie Street. The ranch is adjacent to the southwest corner of Bear Creek Pioneers Park.

^^ Here is a meet for those of you in HOUSTON to check out ^^

Link from H-I.com --> http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=482304

Since our cars are more respected by the European community ... might as well check this out.

-Raymond-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
sounds fun. could be a thing for all of us to enter just to have a focus group or something. i didnt see how much it said to enter

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually believe you have to have a Euro Standard car ... Factory made and all ... Only if one of us had the Euro ST or the RS focus <-- of course highly doubtful. (AND Euro bumpers don't count)

But it is a good place to bring peeps to and just plain check out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts