Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i previously bought one of those LED things from bi-mart (they are also at wal-mart) that plugs directly into the lighter socket. well, previously, i took off the casing and used the little switch thing tapped into positive and negatives from the stereo. that worked fine until i wanted to put it on a rocker instead...then the first switch broke. now i have no idea which ones go where. coming from the led's are two wires...and that's it. i have a ground ready, but i can't figure out where the "load" or the "power" wires are. can anyone help me?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not neon tubes...LED. leaving the lighter socket plug in is two sets of two wires going directly into the LED beam casing. it's rather hard to explain, and i can't seem to find a pic at the moment, but it's smaller than the tube. it's only about 1/2 an inch in length and can be placed anywhere on the dash. sometimes they have three attached to one thing, other times two separate ones (like mine), etc etc etc. but it's not a neon or LED tube.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
never mind, guys. i figured it out, although i think i burnt out the lights somehow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts