Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I would say yes, but the decklids have different part#'s through Ford. I looked them up, both without holes for a spolier just to see if they had the same part#, they dont, but i still think it would fit.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Do you already have a wing?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats hard to say.....I would have to say probably. Take a good picture of the back of your car like the one at the top, see if they are even in the same position on the decklid. If they are appx in the same location though, you may get lucky enough that you can drill the new holes, but the old one could still be covered by the new one so you could simply use some solicone to waterproof the old ones.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Better yet, go to your local dealer and see if they have a SAP car on the lot and measure the stanchions and see if they are the same width. Or, if you need me to, i can go measure one for you. We have three on the lot now.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Back from lunch now............the center to center of the stanchion is 45".

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had Natural Chinese rice and fresh green peas all stirfried in soy sauce with Vidalia onions, umm, umm. lol Thats measured in the dead center of the parts that contact the trunk lid.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
jsut to let you know, thye would have differant part numbers because they are different parts. the now ones have that ghetto cut off small strap

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
That message above was me (b16sir1991) not 1phat3, i was trying his new account out, said he was having trouble.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet thanks a lot, now it all makes sence i was like i was not asking you but i didnt say anything funny. thanks again.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Part# for the SAP wing?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts