Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the mesquite area want to meet up on sat and go cruising?

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
I work until 3pm but yeah I'm up for it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Cruising where? lol :) I know there is a laps for charity at texas motor speedway. 25$ 3 laps on the course in your car! Went last year and had a blast, got up to about 100 ;p

For those that haven't been, meet in the Express Parking lot at 6pm http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/downloads/TMSmap021006high.pdf found here on the South end.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
There was about 4-5 Foci cruising on Galloway last night. Met a couple new guys and I saw Bryan? in the blue zx3 on the chrome rims, at Josephs. I was just passing by though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was at little road last nite but cant do it today have to work

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wtf is little road?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
SVTBishop said:
Cruising where? lol :) I know there is a laps for charity at texas motor speedway. 25$ 3 laps on the course in your car! Went last year and had a blast, got up to about 100 ;p

For those that haven't been, meet in the Express Parking lot at 6pm http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/downloads/TMSmap021006high.pdf found here on the South end.
Now that sounds like fun. I can scrape up $25. [thumb]

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok whos all goin to this? If anyone from mesquite is goin' let me know cause I dont know how to get there.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
$25 for 3 laps, and $10 for Victory lane pic.
Oh, and I see no Foci representation, Jake![;)]
Did get up into the 90's. Was a blast. Got to watch some sweet cars. GT's were awesome.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
like once a year I think, if you go up there next weekend there hold and AutoX event there.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the correction I was just guessing

·
Registered
588 Posts
HEY i was there, just didnt take my car on the track lol so i semi rep'd it up!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts