Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anything going on? maybe we can have some sort of mini gtg or something. im not gonna be around for the NYEGTG. i really want to GTG and meet some of you guys/gals.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
im off but dont have any money just joined army+e1=no cash til i get to colorado plus i have a list of shit to do to my focus before i go tomorrow its getting new rubber thanks to my dad, then i need insurance, a oil change, wiper blades the other fluid checked and topped off, need to prepare for the 1700 mile road trip ahead of me but other then that i would be down for a g2g

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
What do you have in mind?

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. My guess is we are having a date & getting drunk with Mr. Smirnoff & Miss Absolut later Saturday night as usual.[chairfall]

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
pulling the mazda motor finally

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
probably going to best buy and laughing at ken as well

J/K I served my 4 years of retail that was long enough
will never treat a clerk badly ever

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
probably going to best buy and laughing at ken as well
LOL I can see it now, "I need an MOD and LP to Computers. There is some crazy guy I don't know yelling obscene things at me and barrel rolling all over my department."

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
yeah like best buy security and the manager scare me....

oh noes what are they gonna do tell me to barrel roll outside

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you have in mind?

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. My guess is we are having a date & getting drunk with Mr. Smirnoff & Miss Absolut later Saturday night as usual.[chairfall]

that sounds like alot of fun right there

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just didnt' know if anyone was having a small GTG and thought that i might join in on the fun. if not, guess i will just sit at the house and play video games or something

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
is there anything going on? maybe we can have some sort of mini gtg or something. im not gonna be around for the NYEGTG. i really want to GTG and meet some of you guys/gals.
MAN!! I KNOW WHO YOU R, Are you related to ben lyon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts