Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
not in the svt section, we dont. We own SVTs LOL..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't own a Steeda either but it seems you've got a huge decal on the rear of your SVT.

Your car looks nice though

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
You don't own a Steeda either but it seems you've got a huge decal on the rear of your SVT.

Your car looks nice though
he was giving you the answer, it was short and blunt but thats the answer. SVT owners own SVTs not saleen's. and if he has a sticker on then he probably has some of those parts on his car, he's not claiming to be a steeda car only steeda powered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya. But my question was do you own a Saleen?
Do you not think that some Saleen owners would be on this forum as well - of course they are.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
no i dont own a saleen, and yes saleen owners are on this forum but not in this section, this section is devoted solely to people who own a SVT focus from 2002-2004. We are a different bunch of awesomeness people

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PERFECT.... since I have everyones attention - DOES ANYONE WANT FREEEEE DECALS THAT COVER THEIR SVT ON THE REAR OF YOUR SVT EMBLEM IN ANY COLOR YOU WANT????

I HAVE LOTS OF FREE ONES... JUST EMAIL ME [email protected]

Listen, I like the SVT awesomeness too. I have a Mustang SVT and Saleen and my wife has a SVT Focus.... so I was just trying to meet some new peeps

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Is this spam cause I haven't met one cobra owner who calls their car an SVT Mustang.

Why don't you post up some pics of your car?

I'm kinda confused about the decals, they cover the SVT logo, but say SVT? Pics?

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
Is this spam cause I haven't met one cobra owner who calls their car an SVT Mustang.

Why don't you post up some pics of your car?

I'm kinda confused about the decals, the cover the SVT logo, but say SVT? Pics?
+1 and why would someone make 10 stickers just to give them away free, its really weird, i wouldnt have a saleen and a cobra, the cobra is better tho, +nitrous there you go
[confused] [confused] [confused] [confused] [confused] [confused] [scratch]
[nono] [bootyshak

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I smell something fishy. His profile gives NO evidence of a car, then he posts in the SVT section looking for Saleens, only to give away 10 stickers?

Can a mod check this guy out?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
seems like a real nice guy to me....[unsure]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My Saleen costs more then my Cobra and my Saleen is better to me. It UNIQUE.

Do you really want me to proove myself about my car.... get real. Why would I need to lie about my vehicles.

Oh, so your Focus SVT is just called and SVT? No, it's called a Ford Focus SVT just like it says on the back of your car. My Cobra is called a Ford MUSTANG COBRA.

Sounds like a bunch of haters on this forum. Geezzzz

dimitri76 - What color do you want. I will see if I have it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope this helps all your needs to whoever was requesting proof.
You people jail wardens or something
RELAX

Call the dealership and ask if NOLAN HAWK owns it. It's the most expensive vehicle they've ever sold besides a FORD GT.

My word is bond.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts