Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God, what is everyone busy or something? You all are boring me. Do something to amuse me or I will forever change your posts to make you look like a pedophile.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Look in the mirror and that will be plenty of amusment for you drew, aww burn!

Haha .

Somebody tell a joke or post a funny peekture.

I like little girls

·
Registered
220 Posts
You can make you look like a pedo anyway Drew, I like it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yep junior at uofL. you can bet if I wasn't combating tuition and meal plans the foc would be a lot nicer... and not automatic. but fundwise it's school or car :(

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, that's crazy. I'm a Senior at UofL. I never see you around there. Then again, I get there and leave at noon and head to work everyday.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hate everyone here. Just so you guy's know that. Your cars are all gay and you have no taste.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The mullet is filling in nicely. Drew. I love your car. You have taste. Im talking about the pos ricers. Dynoing stock economy cars.

·
Registered
824 Posts
The mullet is filling in nicely. Drew. I love your car. You have taste. Im talking about the pos ricers. Dynoing stock economy cars.

Psh I know, talk about waste of money! The only money that should go into a focus is gas money!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Drew, I still really want your header. Maybe on a sunday if you wanted you could come to lex and my friend has a shop with all the needed tools and we could do the swap and if give you a lil extra for gas or wait and see if we have a meet in the future and do it then.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts