Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my camera for a while but haven't taken it out at night, so i went for a drive to try it out.......gonna need some more practice with night shots

the pics.....

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all
I was a little shaky cause it was cold, I'll try for better pics once it gets warmer at night around here.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
You have got to come to one of the local meets. You take great photos and it would be awsome if you tooks some pics at one of the meets.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice photos man.
Even nicer focus!
What camera do you use to take photos?

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You have got to come to one of the local meets. You take great photos and it would be awsome if you tooks some pics at one of the meets.
Believe me i would love to join everyone at one of the g2gs hopefully this summer!!

As for the camera I have a Cannon PowerShot A540....I love this thing It has a whole lot of features that I havnt been able to figure out yet and even takes video w/ stereo sound.

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tried it with the headlights on too, just didn't like the way the pic came out....

·
Registered
248 Posts
what kind of spoiler is that? did it come stock? I like it and I dont know much about what came stock on the different 05+ sedan models

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Turn on your shutter control and increase the seconds to about 2 or 3. You're going to need a tri-pod or a place to sit the camera on. You need to have it real still or the image will turn out blurry.

It's the best way to take some night shots with the powershots.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice camera.
I use either the Nikon D100 , D200 or the D2X.
Working at a photography studio has it's advantages :]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts