Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my white ZTS went away but I have a ZX3 that I am making my new project. I added rims and tail lights give me some input. The suspension (SVT) is next on my list.

It will be nice soon. Hoods fenders, and ground effects off the white one are being painted as I type for this car.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks all right.. I like the rims.. but never beena fan of those tails.......

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Looks so good except the tails, just never cared for those. Always liked the green on the Focus.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'd have to agree on the tails, don't really like em. Rims are nice tho, they look good against the green.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
The tail lights, in my opinion, break up the sexy back end. The contrast of silver and red against the dark green detract from the folds of the body. All you see is the four zits in the back (white head surrounded by [:)][:)][:)][:)] filled vessels that are about to pop). From the side... I mean, really... these kind of tail lights make any car just look cheap, low class even.

To take it further, it's like you see a US Marine decked out in all his camo (face painted, digital camo clothing, fire arm, backpack), and you think, this guy means business... then he turns around and you see a bright red cape with an "American Hero" patch sewn on. Totally destroys the intent and use of everything the US Government assigned him.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Car is nice but pretty much 99% of people hate those tails so be ready for some flamage on those.

I love that green color, car has a ton of potential..............

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
^ agreed...the more you put into that car the better its gonna look..especially after the suspension, headlights, body kit, etc...good luck on it man [thumb]

·
Registered
343 Posts
nice color and taillight, but i am not a big fan of chroe rims

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
like the wheels, your wheel gap is very good, hardly any, but the tails are bad, but if you like it who cares what we say

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Those tails do not match, but just lower it and go back to stock tails, and get them dipped or tinted.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the input good thing customizing is everyone has diffrent tastes. So I always figured to get some negitive input. I am jealous of all these posters that must have the perfect car though.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I think your white car flowed well, so I am sure you know what you are doing. But without more exterior mods, its hard to see where you are going with it.

No hard feelings.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I like it too but have to agree with others about the tails, just not digging them, but that's just me. lol

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have no problem with negetive feedback. My problem is everyone who posts pictures is proud of there cars for one reason or another. We are all focus fans or we wouldn't be on here. The posts for the most part are cool just say you don't like it for some reason. You don't have to bash anybody's car because you don't like it. Lets be adults and support each other. This means postive and negitive feedback. I don't want anyone to think I am mad about saying you don't like my car. I got those tail lights from my wife( ok they are not the best but they mean something to me because she is trying to be part of what I like). Yes I would have chosen something diffrent but I am not about to hurt her feelings so thats why I love them so much. I also feel once I get it done you will see how the car changes beter.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts