Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it, and Im saving towards it, but I want to know what others think? so tell me..

·
Registered
489 Posts
i like that, pretty sweet. are you considering?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I cant say that i love the front side. Especially there where is the Blue Oval. I dont like that mask.

The rear and the side-skirts are just fine. The front bumper is also o.k. , not the mask. My opinion.

·
Registered
571 Posts
What about front turn signals? you're not (at least not here) gonna be street legal without front turn signals, which i dont see on that car...

·
Registered
127 Posts
You could buy the head lights for the ST I like the kit pretty good. Just something about the part that takes place of the grille that looks funny to me. But I agree with midnight you'll be original.

·
Registered
793 Posts
its allright!! if ya like it get it

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its $857.. all ureathane.. as for street legal, I live in a smaller town that they really wouldnt even notice about the turn signals.. I want the st lights anyways.. about the front I dont love the way they exit out the grille but iI still like it enough to buy it..

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I dont know about it the front end looks a little too much like the new civics, and it could use some side skirts.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I like the front bumper but not the grill deletion, something just doesn't sit right there for me, skirts, and rear bumper are a bit bland for my taste though.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I think it looks good. Who makes it? Do they have other kits for the other models of the focus?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks pretty good...

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
I like it, for the most part.

i really like the grill insert. the only part i dont like is the front bumper. IMO

1 - 20 of 25 Posts