Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am thinking of selling my '05 ford focus zx4 ST, it has 198k miles and has a rod knock. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it. Looking to get around $800 [???:)] If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks. [ffrocks] [poke]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to Southeast local classifieds, you can get away with this type ad here.

You don't have enough posts to use the BST section (25 min), and nothing can be posted for sale in the main sections of the Forum.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Ran it low on oil, sounds like.... Sell vs finding a motor... Have you checked out motors for it? What would you replace it with?

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
most likely one of the higher up duratecs... zetecs i have several perfect runners laying around on skids...
if he was closer i would probably be all over it in a heartbeat but it will probably cost me about that much to get it brought to me in Canada.. hehe dura to zetec swap i have absolutely everything needed in my garage for that swap

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
[drinking]
ok what are you to plotting???? taking over the world??
[read]
Dom1nofox is looking for a 23 & I threw out= possibly look for a '05-'07 st.....23 w/ more features.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Dom1nofox is looking for a 23 & I threw out= possibly look for a '05-'07 st.....23 w/ more features.
ahh.. i would give an idea where there is a 2007 SES sedan in pearl white sitting but it will need an absolute ton of work needed for it.. the engine is a 2.3 with a knock... im buying parts off it for my SAP after im done its a free for all.. it will be missing the floor harness, fuse panel, center console and all the glass EXCEPT the windshield ( i want the factory dark tint xD) and im teeving the floor harness to give my SAP the much needed buttwarmer option LOL.. if they can remove my glass cleanly without breaking it i will be putting them in that car.

and yes its cheaper to buy the glass off an old car then buy it new pretinted or paying someone to tint mine and have it blister in 2 years

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
The ses's never came w/ 23's. I've never had issues w/ tint, just make sure the tint place is using good product to begin with.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
not taking the chance plus i cannot beat $300 for all the factory dark tint glass (price of removal is part of the cost paid) xD you also dont live in the rust belt when it can go from shorts weather to 20 layers of clothing in several hours ive seen some pretty expensive tint blister bad that was redone a few times under the guarantee xD

this one has the 2.3 as it has the weird funky runners with vac pump i wanted to pilfer engine parts from it till i realized it was a 2.3 and mines just a 2.0 LOL

i did pilfer the ignition coils. next time i see it ill snap a picture if its still there i would of taken the seats but i doubt cream/champagne color leather wont match a dark grey/charcoal interior xD.. this particular SeS has options ive never seen before.. i would of taken the car but i have enough work rebuilding the bleeding wagon and the clunking SAP with 3 out of 4 different brand spark plugs installed LOL

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
im just being a pest to Felix =D hes knows im teasing but im serious about the car and guess what i spotted abandoned behind a midas shop with no plates...

either a Purple or Blue 05-07 ST sedan covered in snow.. when i go in for my alignment I'm going to be targeting that car.. =D so many unloved unplated focus's laying around here.

if THAT one is available i will be grabbing it for ITS Glass and some odd parts if the interior is dark grey/black im looting that to xD then the rest will go up on here

my neighbours are so going to hate me as i have 4 cars on my driveway ( 3 are mine) and 2 on my front lawn in for repairs xD

Reactions: Dom1nofx

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Black, shadow grey, silver & red only for the '05-'07 st's.......[thankyou]

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Black, shadow grey, silver & red only for the '05-'07 st's.......[thankyou]
your right, i'm wrong there was leaves on the car and i spotted it from across the parking lot across 4 lanes of road in the parking lot across the street.. its a normal foci and its soon to be mine xD more info on my post

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Reactions: Dom1nofx
1 - 18 of 18 Posts